annoying titles

The names from the Narcan recipients seem to be slightly more harsh. Why is that? :)

Perhaps it is because you just crash landed the high that they spent so much money on to achieve? My Paramedics advise me to get the patient restrained prior to administering the Narcan, for just that reason!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no....MASS Hysteria is setting in.

I'll assume y'all are Sox fans...if not then it's a wicked shame. Either way, BOSTON OWNS YOU! :twisted:

But yeah...as I was going to type before...

There's so many threads in the City, unless you're a Mod...or a long-time resident...or just really bored, there's no way to know if a certain subject's been addressed. It does no good doing a search, because you may not enter the correct search parameters/keywords, etc. I've tried repeatedly just to make sure I didn't misspeak. Sometimes the search doesn't work. :)

To something more germane to this thread...I was called a "Wannabe MD" today. I didn't know wth this was about, until someone in the office mentioned that assinine show "Saved", starring the kid from "American Werewolf In Paris". She recorded it, so I watched it this evening. I'm going to start a thread about it, unless there's already one in existence. Let's do a search! I've got some serious opinions about that POS.

Oh no....MASS Hysteria is setting in.

I'll assume y'all are Sox fans...if not then it's a wicked shame. Either way, BOSTON OWNS YOU! :twisted:

But yeah...as I was going to type before...

There's so many threads in the City, unless you're a Mod...or a long-time resident...or just really bored, there's no way to know if a certain subject's been addressed. It does no good doing a search, because you may not enter the correct search parameters/keywords, etc. I've tried repeatedly just to make sure I didn't misspeak. Sometimes the search doesn't work. :cry:

To something more germane to this thread...I was called a "Wannabe MD" today. I didn't know wth this was about, until someone in the office mentioned that assinine show "Saved", starring the kid from "American Werewolf In Paris". She recorded it, so I watched it this evening. I'm going to start a thread about it, unless there's already one in existence. Let's do a search! I've got some serious opinions about that POS.

"Rescue,"

I will say this. I as well have noticed recently, like say over the last few weeks that the 'search button' has become FUBAR, and that there are some of the older posts, particularly in the 'scenarios section' which are older and missing. Now before all of you get crazy and start crying 'hypocrisy,' I will further clarify with this. I have found that if you are persistent and try different combinations of terms and or click soem of the different 'options' you get greatly varied results and eventually find what your looking for. Alas though, IT TAKES TIME, AND EFFORT....

Out here,

ACE844

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.