some noob questions

Why not, because I've successfully applied learned skills in First Aid? What the hell? Everyone else I know took the classes and never applied it. I saw the blood, I saw the blue lips, and I acted perfectly according to my instructions; my actions have save two lives, excuse me for bragging a bit.

I want more instructions, I want more protocol. I want to do it again, because I did it well.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not, because I've successfully applied learned skills in First Aid? What the hell? Everyone else I know took the classes and never applied it. I saw the blood, I saw the blue lips, and I acted perfectly according to my instructions; my actions have save two lives, excuse me for bragging a bit.

I want more instructions, I want more protocol. I want to do it again, because I did it well.

Well I don't want someone who has two DUIs caring for my family members. If you've saved two lives already then just keep doing what you're doing since it sounds like it's working.

Please please please let this be a joke

OK, I understand what you want now.

You do not want to work as an EMT, you just want the training so if you have an accident on the farm. That makes more sense. My opinion, do not worry about becoming an EMT unless you want to volunteer at your local VFD. An EMT-Basic cert has to be kept current, if your not with an agency that can be a problem.

I suggest you take a first aid course at the Red Cross, you will learn basic first aid and it will save you a lot of money. Another option is the Farmmedic program, there are several in Iowa, here's a link, for real this time...

http://www.marshfieldclinic.org/nfmc/pages...page=farmrescue

Peace,

Marty

:thumbleft:

Well my Dad was a volunteer, and he was talking about hooking up IV's, shooting up stabbing victims with morphine, stitching up wide open wounds, etc. Maybe it's cuz I'm from a more rural area, maybe he was telling some tales. I don't think they'd give a fancy symbol to ambulance drivers.

I mean, what the hell do you learn in two years of school? how to drive an ambulance fast? I learned how to strap someone to a board in a half hour.

No wonder my job is so boring, you field guys get to have all of the fun :lol: .

I blew a .92 and a .85

My friend, I hope this is a typo, but if you truly did this and were still able to breath on your own, you need to seriously consider AA.

"I mean, what the hell do you learn in two years of school? how to drive an ambulance fast? I learned how to strap someone to a board in a half hour."

wtfffffff :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL :lol:

I'm sorry, I guess assuming possible spinal injury and keeping the column as immobilized as possible makes sense to me.

I just found my signature line...LOL

Me thinks it is a joke because someone who knows absolutely nothing about EMS just used the word protocol. He wants more protocol...hmmmm

Not a common reference used by civilians, and certainly not by one that is a rural farmer and butchers animals.