Abusing the system, pointing out the obvious, am I a racist?

Everyone bring up some good points. Nobody likes to deal with non-compliant patients who choose to be non-compliant. That's a big difference than being non-compliant due to financial factors.

Yes, there are solutions to the problems - most of which are probably pretty common sense - unfortunately it's the people with the least common sense who we have elected to fix them.

We have also a class of people (nothing to do with race) that make it a way of life to sponge off the taxpayer and are teaching their children the same thing. In my opinion perhaps things really got out of hand when the government started using the word "entitlement". They really think that they are entitled to this insane way of life, entitled to receive a check every month and entitled to free health care, including free rides to the hospital for a cough, runny nose or whatever! What we should be doing is going back to calling it charity, which in fact is really what it is.

I am not talking about the elderly or truly disabled either - they do in most cases need assistance and we should help. But it is B.S. to have to transport a 25 y/o male because they have a B.S. diagnosis of being bi-polar and are disabled. My father would have told me to get up off my ass and get a job.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.