what's your oppinion?

Ak, you need to look in the mirror again.. I don't think you possess that anatomy. If you do, joke's on all of us, would you like to come to Crystal Ball here at the college this weekend? Lots of tall hairy ladies at this one... (Cross dress dance).

Wendy

NREMT-B

CO EMT-B

MI EMT-B

Ak... you might want to get that checked out!... LOL

Thanks Medik8 , you are correct. As an EMT you should know, that the various and vagueness of symptoms and the potential seriousness of a complaint cannot be accurately dx. over and in the forum. Even suggestions of "potential" can be misleading.

I informed you like I would even my family member.. get a physical and work up. There are too many variables to even narrow down your symptomology. From anxiety attack, to caffeine to PAT or even thyroid disorders.. etc.. again, without examining you, performing diagnostic studies, and ruling out .. we would be like shooting in the dark.

Again, not really addressing or answering or really helping you. Similarly, if you were to ask a physician what it could be after giving the symptoms, they would reply ... " We will have to see, after evaluating you "..

In the past, there has been numerous posters, wanting medical advice.. the most sound is to seek medical help by a competent physician. Any other than that we are only guessing and could be leading or guiding to a potential and even fatal consequences.

I wish you luck and let us know how it turns out.

Ak.. hope your ovaries get better! :lol:

R/r 91

Hey Janmarie,

I can understand where you're coming from. I had a similar experience, thankfully I wasn't driving or officially in EMS yet. I was making the switch from my old job to EMS though. One evening me and my roomates, (now partners) were at a get-together, no one was drinking. At first I was fine, then I started having issues focussing. From there I was lightheaded, my heart was doing jumping jacks. I hate being the patient so I just sat still , got quiet and hoped it would go away. We went to leave and I had to hold onto the wall to walk. I admitted to my roomates that I didn't feel too great. To make a long story short I didn't get better at home and my partner ended up taking me to the hospital after I couldn't make it down the stairs (they also decided I was altered, which I could have sworn I wasn't). The doctor did a basic neurological assessment, you know, touch your nose type of thing. I had blood work done, but nothing remarkable came up. It was scary, but all I can figure is that I must have been really stressed and that was my body saying that it couldn't take it anymore. It hasn't happened to me since, but I would strongly recommend that you get thoroughly checked out, or else you'll be left wondering if something is really wrong.

If I were you, I would cut back on caffeine and I would make an appointment to see your family Dr. ASAP :!: GOOD LUCK :!:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.