Can't We all just get along?

Scaramedic

I have noticed a lot of hostility in the forums recently. Just reference the "should volunteer squads be eliminated" or "boyfriend/work" threads to see what I mean. :violent1: It is time to repair our karma and set aside the angry words of oppression. :hippy2:

It is time to bring back an old summer camp favorite to heal open wounds. I will start, you can join in anytime........

Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya........

:wav:

Of course, the "can't we all just get along" theory rarely produces any stimulating conversation or exchange of ideas.

I suppose if all the EMS personnel just lived together on a commune it would be a pretty safe place.

Sarcasm is sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, situation or thing. It is often used in a humorous or ironic manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words.

Please don't take me seriously on this. It ruins the fun. :roll:

I agree with scaramedic. we face hostility every day in our careers and then we turn on each other? we need to remind ourselves that we're family and depend on each other for comfort and understanding. no one else knows how we feel when we lose that one call that tears us apart. i always turn to the ppl i work with and share my worst calls with. if i come on here only to be bashed, how can i trust someone that lives the same bs as i do?

I have noticed a lot of hostility in the forums recently. Just reference the "should volunteer squads be eliminated" or "boyfriend/work" threads to see what I mean. :violent1: It is time to repair our karma and set aside the angry words of oppression. :hippy2:

It is time to bring back an old summer camp favorite to heal open wounds. I will start, you can join in anytime........

:wav:

If I start to sing there will be no one left in the forums........they will all die laughing ...... :roll:

Friendly warning: You definitely will not lighten the mood here by bringing up religion. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.