Educations Sites Wanted

catfish

I need to know some good EMT study web sites. I am going to start my EMT-I in the fall but i want to start studding for it and i need a good book on EMT can you help

Something else they failed to mention was the spell checker. I've never heard of studding for a class. LOL... Good Luck

First, welcome catfish to EMT City! We are VERY glad you are here !

A couple of helpful hints.. we are attempting to display that the EMT is educated. Not trying to be an arse, but spelling and punctuation. is very helpful in delivering the thought(s) or questions, you might have.

We are here to help each other and we have many with experience and knowledge, that will be glad to assist you.

There are several EMT study guides in the market, try amazon etc.. and check the ratings, as well as check search on this forum to see previous posts.

Second question, No EMT/ I is not hard .. or Paramedic as well. That is if you develop good study habits, take notes and read every night & practice your skills. Most pass the examinations with ease.

Again, welcome to the site, look forward to your post and good luck in the future!

R/R 911

Something else they failed to mention was the spell checker. I've never heard of studding for a class.

The proper term is "pimping." :wink: