amusement parks

Um, exactly how old is the eye candy? You kinda sound like a pedifile.

Don't be a freaking retard dude :roll: , the eye candy is old enough, if you haven't been to an amusement park lately, there is plenty of "eye candy" of legal age (lots of them being MILFS!)...go check it out, your missing a lot...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vomiting kids, lots of dehydration, too much to drink (unless Cedar point is a dry zone, I can't remember), cuts and bruises, SUNBURN, and people with pre-existing medical problems who went on one too many roller coasters. Not to mention "I stayed up all night driving to get here, didn't drink any water and have only eaten doughnuts in the past 24 hours"....

Out at Bandimere we had a kid that stayed on a ride for 15 minutes (the goof running it was too stupid to check his timer)... kid turned pretty green. Also have seen lots of sprained ankles.

Dust, I don't think it matters too much; most of the people who're too sick just to chill and drink water need to get shipped out of the park anyway. Notable exceptions would proably be diabetics... ate too much cotton candy, need to chill out and re regulate their blood sugar... etc.

Wendy

NREMT-B

It is very definitely not a job for somebody with no experience. Without a solid foundation of street medicine, you won't have the skills necessary to competently assess your patients. It's more of a job for burnouts and those who just want to give their back and psyche a rest. If you go in there with no experience, you are doing your employer and your patients a grave disservice. But, unfortunately, that happens a lot around here. Six Flags, Hurricane Harbour and the other water parks, and the stadiums tend to hire wannabe's with little or no experience because those with experience either want to be on the streets or want completely out. And, of course, there is the politics of those already working there giving jobs only to their loser friends who also can't get a real EMS job, compounding the problem.

Any parks like that in Calgary?

Why, are you looking for a job Dust? lol

Congrats on the new job! You are officially a carny!

Congrats on the new job! You are officially a carny!

I'M A CARNEY MAN!! :)

http://www.CrossCanadianRagweed.com/audio/bb_carneyman.ram

I want a big red nose I want some floppy shoes

I want a squirty flower squirt it on you

Like all the bad clowns do

I want to juggle bowling pins in the sun

I want to join the circus, the circus looks like fun

I'll sit and work the gate or I can guess your weight

I'll even sell the corn dogs I don't care

As long as I am there

I'll hand out baseballs at the dunk tank

I'll ride my funny car laughing... all the way to the bank

Cause I'm a carney man I'm a carney man

I'm a carney man I'm a carney man carney man carney man

The human cannonball I'll rise above it all

Up higher than the trapeze I can fly Oh god I'm gonna die

I am a carney worker I make two bucks

Every hour come to find out ... this job it fücking sucks!

Cause I'm a carney man I'm a carney man

I'm a carney man I'm a carney man

You need a corndog I can tell You need a corn dog I can tell

I'm a carney man

Saw Cross Candian Ragweed at the Rodeo last Monday. :wink:

"...them boys in OK. role their joints all wrong.."

Haha... they could play only "Boys From Oklahoma" and "Carney Man" at their concerts and everybody would still be happy!

Good guys. Long time friends. Happy to see them make the big time.

They opened for Robert Earl Keen, and yes those are the two songs they wanted to hear the most (the crowd). They wouldn't play Carney Man because they didn't have enough time. Although I heard they did at Fire House Salon (that's a whole nother post for you).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.