Tactical Emergency Medical Support Training.

I met the guy that owns TEMCON over here in Iraq. He is on a team with a friend of mine and he has good thing sto say about him and that he knows what he is doing. Bobby said this guy teaches all over the world and has been doing a great job taking care of his team over here. I checked his site and he has a class in New York. He also has been doing some teaching over here to the provisional recontruction team. All I know is that he does good over here. To me, that means more than what civilians do over there. Going to bed.

• 1 year later...

I took the Tactical Element program when it was in Jacksonville, FL. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it seemed right in tune with the knowledge and skills that were expected of me on my teams.

My suggestion is to look at what will be expected of you on your tactical team and then find a class that supports those requirements. Every class teachs you a little something extra or different, its just a matter of what will work best for you.

Devin

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.