Stupid White Men with Guns

Asysin2leads

I'll have you know, not only do I not drink, but I further have had NO complaints filed for poor quality of care, because I believe in practicing 'good medicine' and I'm also a Firefighter. Passed not only Fire academy, but EMS training with a 4.0 average. Kind of shoots your 'explanation' dead in the ass....dont it? Judging from your 'intellectual' level, shows who the 'stupid' one REALLY is!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and they can't take a joke, either. Lighten up, Francis.

And if you really want to play who's diploma is bigger, I got out of one of the few accredited paramedic programs in the country with an honors AAS in paramedicine, with a minor in having an f---ing sense of humor about myself and my job.

Hammer

hunting with Dick Cheney is infinitely safer than riding in a car with Teddy Kennedy

Just ask Mary Jo Kopecnik(sic)

Just do a google on Chappequidic

Sadly, this has nothing to do with having a sense of humor or not, nor about the biggest diploma...it has to do with insulting the intelligence, and the ethics of Firefighters that practice emergency medicine. Not only are we capable of rendering quality patient care, since we are bound by the same governing body that the rig jockeys are...its REQUIRED of us.

I for one, am sick of all this Basic Bashing going on by you 'paragods' who seem to think that anyone that isn't a medic, should go back to 'putting band aids on boo-boos'. Just remember this: if it weren't for the Basics and Intermediates taking all the 'routine transfers' in a private company, you parageeks wouldn't be living quite so high on the hog (regardless of your big diplomas)

As far as my sense of humor goes, it's working just fine there sparky. But before you start bashing a profession that you know very little about, or the personnel that perform those tasks, maybe you should try walking the proverbial mile in their bunker boots first.

Ahem, Lone Star...

Firefighter Level I, 1999-2001

Hazardous Materials Medical Technician, 2005-Current

I have plenty of experience singing off my eyebrows and donning my SCBA, my brother is a professional firefighter/paramedic, and my stepfather is a volunteer fireman. You don't have the monopoly on making the pumper jump from water hammer, you know.

You were a firefighter, hey sparky? I guess then by your own judgement that Firefighters are too incompetent to render quality care, I guess that means you're just as guilty as the rest of us smoke eaters. After all, you did that for 2 whole years!!!

You're too busy puffing up your chest and then beating it with your 'credentials', to actually pay attention to the real issues at hand. (Issues that your own mindless babbling has brought to the forefront.) I guess you're trying to compensate for other 'short comings'

Last time. Dude, the original was a joke. A little good natured interdepartmental ribbing. Now if I give you a great big Super-Duper-CPR-Saver-Hero-Man medal, can you let it drop?

And btw, my 'equipment' is more than adequate. That's why I don't need to drive around in an oversized pick up or carry a large gun....speaking of which, how's Texas these days? :lol: