VEGAS ......September 2006

Hey Guys and Gals

Fire Expo and EMS Expo are merging for 2006. This is going to be huge. Plenty of time to save for the trip, plus you can write it off. No excuses this time. Put in your vacation requests, stop buying lattes from Starbucks, skip a movie or dinner a few times a month and save your money!!

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/a...46&id=45692

I want to see everyone there...that includes Admin!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im already working on the trip to Baltimore. Lets see if i can pull off getting the time. I already got a big fat NO on being sponsered for it. Ha Ha Hey it was worth a try. Ok now more planning. More overtime to pay for this one too. Ugh.....

MedFire

:lol:

think anyone would want to sponser a kiwi over to the expo lol, i am going to have to do some serious saving then gonna cost over 5 grand ah well, see how it goes :lol:

Scottymedic

The one, the only, lets party

I just want to bump this one. If you read closely, you will see this is three different venues merging. EMS expo has been the largest expo in the country. It is normally held in New Orleans, but due to obvious reasons, it is now moving to Las Vegas. This event is going to be huge!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.