EMS expo Baltimore MD March '06

Anyone?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• No, not me
    • Didn't know about it
    • WoooHooo! See ya there!
    • Thinking about it

I was just thinking about our friends attending the EMS/Fire expo in Vegas.

I came across this while surfing ( I know, boring life ).

Anyone plan on attending?

www.emstodayexpo.com

Not sure I'm going to be around in March, but I'd sure like to go.

Randy Mantooth is going to be there!!! =D>

For any of you who have not been to an EMS Today conference, I HIGHLY recommend it. They are excellent. You get a bunch of CE hours out of it. The exhibit hall itself is darn near worth the price of the conference, as you will pick up a lot of great info there and see new products that your agency is too cheap to buy. And if you are smart, you'll do some networking and meet a lot of people whom it will be beneficial to know in the future. Not to mention, you'll just meet a lot of fun people and have a great time.

Of course, Baltimore sucks. I'd much rather be on the beach somewhere, or Orlando or San Antonio maybe. But I guess it beats Detroit or Terre Haute.

Guest Beegers

I'm so there. Gotta save for hotel and get roomie to split costs with.

My only problem is the 24th. That's my corps annual fundraiser dinner. Italian/Jewish wedding is the show and all the people are guests at the wedding. If anyone here going to Baltimore is interested in driving 3 hrs to NJ and back for dinner is welcome to come! Tickets are $55 each.

I'd LOVE to go, but hopefully I will be right in the middle of my first semester of medic school so I don't know if a trip would be feasible. There's one in Texas in a couple weeks I'd like to go to but again, class gets in the way. My instructor is going though so I wonder....

I'd LOVE to go, but hopefully I will be right in the middle of my first semester of medic school so I don't know if a trip would be feasible. There's one in Texas in a couple weeks I'd like to go to but again, class gets in the way. My instructor is going though so I wonder....

PRPG will be there...with bells on.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.