Old Friends/Book Ends

Richard B the EMT

Are we all going to move in together and be a big, happy family? I sure hope not. But I trust her to have her boundries, as she does me...So I see no issues.

That seems to be the way Lady J and I are doing this.

My wife is still friends with an old high school ex. I have no issues with it. Of course, I have no issues with anything she wants to do. I don't have any past lovers that I'm on speaking terms with. Not so much that the break ups were terrible or anything like that, just that we were young and went our separate ways.

• 2 weeks later...

I could have had any girl or woman I pleased. I just didn't please any of them!

Seriously, Lady J was my first actual intimacy, even with the 9 year engagement to my ex fiancée ("NOT UNTIL WE'RE MARRIED, RICHARD!").

I could have had any girl or woman I pleased. I just didn't please any of them!

Seriously, Lady J was my first actual intimacy, even with the 9 year engagement to my ex fiancée ("NOT UNTIL WE'RE MARRIED, RICHARD!").

I want to nominate this for the TMI post of the year for 2013. :punk:

• Like 1

I want to nominate this for the TMI post of the year for 2013. :punk:

Richard, whew that's a lot of info for a forum like this. It seems like I know you a little better now.

With the Navajo I asked to marry me came back with the "Let's just be friends" speech, I actually was willing to wait, as I was then a senior teen, or very early 20s (explanation re "the Navajo" on PM request, only!"). With the fiancée from Teaneck NJ, me in Belle Harbor NY, my needs and desires changed during and over those 9 years.

When I first started dating Lady J, I actually told her I didn't want to scare her off, so I was going to go the so-called traditional route of not even attempting to kiss her until the 3rd date. Then, perhaps the most important thing: on that third date she kissed me back!

As for the posting being TMI, just remember the T-Shirt:

Never do anything you would want to explain to the EMTs or Paramedics.

We already do the TMI, as I've been caught talking about gory ambulance cases in the restaurant without noting how it grosses out other diners. Don't lie, we've all done it at some point, unintentionally.

That's pretty interesting actually. Certainly not the typical story of hormonal, lust filled teenage regret and disastrous, dramatic breakups.

So you've heard about my marriage, minus the breakup.