coursecompass

Mario1105

i needed to vent so im trying to take my notes from class. but the website wont allow me to grab the power point notes. im stressing out there staff assured me somone would contact me soon that it was moved up the chain. i need to take my notes and there is nothing i can do,

has anyone else ran into simmilar problemes with pearsons? how long did it take them to respond to you

If it's anything like the exam I took for my PMP certification, I had to pull out my pockets and empty my bag I brought my lunch in. If you honestly think you will be able to bring in notes to that type of testing facility you are sorely mistaken.

so please rephrase what you are actually asking.

no no no now with classes they give you this fancy place to go take your test and get all your notes but for this chapter its broken so i cant get my notes :/ ive taken my own but i still like having the ones they gave. and its called course compass.

Edited by Mario1105

ok, so it's not taking the final testing?

I'm sure that this is just a computer glitch and it will be worked out with their tech support or IT staff team. Just keep on them.

Thanks, no it's not the final test. ive called them i've contacted them via 24/7 chat support they assured me they would get the problem resolved. I was just trying to figure out if anyone ran into the same problems with them. and if so how long it took them to get a response. I have contacted the instructors as well to see if they cant move the process along faster.

well truthfully. becuase im ocd that way lol. we covered the chapter i wrote my own notes, but i want the notes the chapter gave, even if i did get a 94 on the chapter test id still like the notes before tommrows class on a diffrent chapter

how long did it take them to respond back to you?

Edited by Mario1105

It might wor tryk if you to save the powerpoint to your computer in an editable format.

thanks, theres nothing to save all that comes up is a picture

and above it is this

Ch 08: Airway Management

Welcome

Use the buttons on the left side of this page to choose from a wealth of resources that support this chapter.

but there is nothing there.