2.0 GPA just to train as an EMT ?

Trm90

No. You don't get to say that. You...a mentally unbalanced admitted liar who at various times has pretended to be a NZ EMT...NZ Paramedic...medical student...doctor...flight doctor...who knows what else...going by the names Kiwimedic, Kiwiology, MrBrown, Rotors, and probably many more...who's only medical background is the ability to use Google...

You don't get to call anyone an idiot.

ohhhhh now I get it, never put two and two together. I will say it isn't anywhere near as bad as MedicRob

Edited by ChaseZ

My somebody didn't take their morning valiumz, dopanergic meds and noradrenaline reuptake antagonists now did they ..... I do like the smoothing out properties, very handy and they also help with the severe suicidal depression which is resolving somewhat nicely but anyway my point stands.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah he's probably some doucheface I wouldn't worry about him.

If I eat enough valiumz, dopanergic agonists, noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors and smoother-outers he will go away and hopefully the massively debilitating suicidal depression will follow, now that has been getting a bit better I must admit, but eh .... that would be too much to ask I reckon.

I might go get a snack, lets see whats in the fridge, oh look, suxamethonium ....

Edited by Kiwiology

Well...yeah. And woefully uninformed about EMS.

I just took issue with who said it.

I guess I have to ask why you would have such an issue with a funny little bird that is suffering from depression, reguardless thats not nice and you should say sorry........................we are all trying to get along in the sandbox

Clearly because he is a douche face who thinks he knows more about me than he actually does, either way I find it rather amusing, but am not the left bit concerned, he has not returned and is probably a troll. Excuse me, time for my lunchtime valiumz