Alcohol 'Enema' Sends Tennessee Student to ER

News

Its even got a name

"butt chugging!

Who comes up with this stuff?

Don't you remember a few years ago when there were reports of teenage girls soaking tampons in alcohol and inserting them? Probably the same people coming up with "butt chugging".

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

you know, you just can't make this stuff up.

I don't feel a bit sorry for anyone who does this type of stupid stuff.

But what I do fear is that one day one of these darwin candidates might be in a position of authority or in a level of our government that could directly affect us in the public and that's what scares me.

• Like 1

This has been around for a long time but I can't seem to find a reference as to when the practice began.

I remember reading or hearing something related to this years ago as a practice for alcoholics with severe peptic ulcers or something like that.

EDIT: Enemas go back to the Mayas as a ritual. The engraved image depicts a person getting an enema and with a caracol breath sign coming from the mouth that often is used to represent a message to the gods. I am not sure if they used alcohol. Some say yes, where others disagree. It dos seem that they had the practice of some sort of PR liquid substance that moved them from a conscious state into what could be considered the spirit world. So but chugging may not be that new. There is at least one report from 2007 of a man using this method to kill himself.

Edited by DFIB

I mean if we can give valium or other rectal drugs with rapid onset why are people surprised to think that the same won't occur when they shove a tube up the bung hole and open the spigot and let the alcohol pour in.

I'll bet this person sues the happy go lucky friend who shoved the tube up the pooper shooter and opened the tube up.

Of course it's not the idiot's fault this happened to them.

As much as I love a good party, it's just hard for me to imagine the situation where I'm going to let someone play with my rear, put a tube up it and pour alcohol in. No matter how much tequila is involved.

Kids are going to experiment. It's what kids do...These stories will get around and the effect will be minimal in congress I'm guessing Ruffster... :-)

To be hones I'd much rather have one of these kids, those that took foolish chances when young, as I did, passing laws in my government than the radical Christian that's got no context for such things..wouldn't you?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.