Memorial

As we observe the 11th Anniversary of the September 11, 2001 Attack on America, I remember (my EMS Academy classmate) Carlos Lillo, FDNY EMS EMT-P, and (acquaintance from seeing at the local Emergency Rooms) Mark Schwartz, Hunter Ambulance Service EMT and "night manager", as well as all other EMS providers, Fire Fighters, Law Enforcement Officers, Court Officers, Security Officers, Military Personnel, and all who perished in the aircraft crashes and building collapses of the World trade Center, the Pentagon, and the field in Pennsylvania.

Thank you for bringing this up Richard. It seems that we tend to forget with time the sacrifices made by our co-workers and the innocent civilians involved on that day to remember.

Many of us lost someone whether a family member , friend, or work acquaintance.

I had a dream the other night about my two friends who were on flight 93.

It was a time of happiness and fun from the end of season race party At Lime Rock Park the month before.

RIP: Joe DeLuca & Linda Gronlund.

I will get to Shanksville someday to say goodbye.

May they all rest in peace and always be in our hearts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.