Looking for a head start...

Not sure if this is the right section for this seeing as I'm new to the site. If you have seen my introduction you'll know my situation and for those who haven't, I just recently applied to a community college to become a paramedic. My question is, does anyone know any good sites/apps/videos/ or books I can use to help study up before I get started up and enrolled into college. I'd like to have a head start seeing it's not going to be quite and easy road. Looking to gain as much knowledge now as I can to help understand things for once I start school. Thanks

-Jason

• Like 1

This is a bit of a loaded question. While I understand your desire to get a head start on things once school rolls around you're going to be busy. Much busier than you think you're going to be. Why not just take this time and enjoy it before school starts? Because once school starts you're not going to have a lot of time to do much of anything other than school.

I have to agree with paramedicmike.

Since school is going to start real soon, I don't think you will have enough time to absorb anything of great value. You will have a lot to cover, and a lot of homework.

Do, keep in touch on these boards.

Get your text book and start reading. Most of the programs will go along with the book(s). Don't highlight the stuff in the book that is already bolded...but highlight the stuff you don't understand. These will be the questions you should to ask...and at the right times. :D

Toni