Don't look in here. No, seriously! Don't look....

DwayneEMTP

So, I started a blog. I know, weird right?

I was worried at first because I don't really know how to write, wasn't really sure what to say, or the right way to say it.

But, I have to admit that after writing a few posts, rereading it, and looking it over, that it's actually much worse than I'd feared it would be. But, I am lucky that I have a few friends that like to talk and think about the same crap that I do, so maybe that will give it some interest.

I wrote a post tonight that some might find interesting though, about my first time going into the villages to treat a patient. It was an amazing thing...I just wish that I had the words to describe it.

http://www.chasing-my-life.com/like-a-national-geographic-special/

If you want to look, I'd be interested in your opinion. But you should go like the guys that go to the places that advertise fat strippers. Not because you really expect to end up getting lucky or even being satisfied, but because you just want, for a few minutes, to look at bald, unforgiving, ignorant political incorrectness.

Hell, now that I think of it, who doesn't want that?

• Like 2

Nice post....I have a question.

"There was one other woman inside that was suckling a beautiful baby that laughed hysterically every time I rubbed my hand on it’s belly."

Were you rubbing the woman or the baby's belly? :P:)

Fantastic blog, Sure gives you some insight to the vast differences in medical services available (or not in different parts of the world. How did the lady make out? Hope all went well!!!!

Heh...the babies belly.

The lady did ok while in my care. Improved according to physiological markers anyway. But there is no possibility of follow up here. They keep no documentation in the clinic, in fact they don't even record birthdays. You get as close as you can during your history by the number of Christmases that they remember or have counted.

It is a different world. In fact akflightmedic got me going, and has helped keep me going, and it's changed everything...

I'd start a blog or something but nobody would read it, I mean honestly who the fuck cares what I get up to?

Good work Dwayne, love you bitch, now get your ass down here for BBQ or we can use AK's house while he is living in his container, but knowing me I'll probably get drunk and go looking for some booty up an down the block, then the County Sheriff Department will show up and I think I am still wanted by a few down FL way, Broward and Hillsborough I think just not in Brevard County any more ... but we're far enough away from them at AK's house to be legend sweet as bro

Edited by Kiwiology

No man...I cut the apron strings a long time ago--it is all you....no training wheels or anything!!

But I still hear you in my head when I need you...