New paramedic simulation video game.

Tray911

(Edited by Dwayne) is currently on (Edited by Dwayne) and it's looking for help to get developed. I've been a paramedic instructor for six years and the students coming through have less experience every year. This game will be designed for EMT and paramedics, so the can practice what they learned in a book or lecture, and apply it on a mobile device simulation. Please check it out and feedback is welcomed. This game is for students and professionals. Spread the word. Thanks

(Edited by Dwayne)

Edited by DwayneEMTP
Spam of an unknown product.

Tried to go to amazon and got an error. It still appears that I am pledged to support but it won't go to amazon. PM me and I will give you my private email and if you reach your goal I'll fire over the money.

Above post edited by me.

Sorry Brother, as posted in the welcome thread, any effort to gain money for such a project will have to go through Admin.

webmaster@emtcity.com

It sounds like a possibly valuable project but I'm afraid that you've joined only for the purpose of advertising it, and that makes your post spam.

We've no idea who you are, or the actual value of the game. The City's admin has always been a strong supporter of education so perhaps if you're willing to make the game available for review from some of the more experienced members on the board we could give him an opinion, otherwise please contact the email above and go through the proper advertising channels.

DwayneEMT,

I'm sorry about that, I just wanted to get input from fellow instructors. The game is not available for purchase right now and is in the early development and funding stage. I am hoping to get input from EMS workers nation wide and not just from my local area. There is a need for a simulation based EMS game and I'm trying to get one started. As for profit, I'm not making anything from the game and it might not even make it out of development. I'm just trying to get support and get the word out on an educational and entertaining mobile game. Let me know if I can post the links at a later time, for I know paramedic and EMT students would love to study by using a game.

As I posted in the welcome area, I have been a paramedic for the last eight years and an EMT for two years before that. I also teach at a nationwide EMS institution.

Thanks

I disagree. It's a Kickstarter project, and as such, I think it's totally appropriate to post about here. I was going to go look at it tonight because , as I think it's an interesting addition to learning modalities, and now I can't friggin' find it. If you wanted that option as part of your teaching, and wanted to fund the project... or wanted to discuss its merits as he did ask for feedback, now that's no longer accessible.

It's an instructor related topic. It also has a plug for Kickstarter. I've funded several worthy projects that used Kickstarter to get their funding- actually, Kickstarter is what gives a lot of things the legitimacy that "hey man, send me money" doesn't.

Just voicing m'opinion, as always...

Wendy

CO EMT-B