Finally.

EMTDenny

Well, all of the orientation process for both EMS companies are finally complete. That was 6 total days ( 3 each EMS companies) of long long long long and lots lots lots lot or hours and paperwork. Let me not forget the 50 year old videos that were shown to us. I have set up 5 shifts of tour dates, to ride a long. Super excited. I also have 1, 18 hour shift to do this Sunday! 7am-1am. This will be my first 18 hour shift working on the rig. Wanted to share that with you guys. As my time grows with my transportation gigs, I will surely keep posting my adventures to be a great EMT like the rest of EMT CITY.

Denny

Finally

Congrats!

Now that you're on the road, don't lose sight of balance. When I was in school I spent so much time thinking and preparing for my career and being on the forums talking about it and learning more. When I started working I quickly found that I was spending to much time living EMS. I was studying as much as when I was in school, still on the forums and working full time. That's why I decided to take a step back from the online community and study a bit less. Enjoy every minute of work, but don't let it take over.

Congrats!

Now that you're on the road, don't lose sight of balance. When I was in school I spent so much time thinking and preparing for my career and being on the forums talking about it and learning more. When I started working I quickly found that I was spending to much time living EMS. I was studying as much as when I was in school, still on the forums and working full time. That's why I decided to take a step back from the online community and study a bit less. Enjoy every minute of work, but don't let it take over.

Thanks for the advice!

Welcome to the madness! Actually, good luck!

HAHAH totally understand, thanks!

Good for you Denny!. You are going to have a blast. I am proud for you!

Thanks DFIB. So far I am!