Evoc

I don't think it's a hard course to pass.

To me, it's like any driving course - just a bigger vehicle. Take a deep breath and do what they tell you.

I don't think it's a hard course to pass.

To me, it's like any driving course - just a bigger vehicle. Take a deep breath and do what they tell you.

Girls can pass it so you should do fine! :whistle:

Do you have a friend with a dually? (Ex. Dodge 3500, ford f350, chevy 3500) ask to see if you can drive it around a bit. Practice backing it up maneuvering it. If you can drive a dually youll be fine so long as you keep in mind the height of the vehicle

Funny. I started to post, "If this old gal can pass it...anyone can!"

Great minds!

OP Practice driving with your mirrors. You can put cardboard across the back window.

Edited by DFIB

Everywhere is going to be different but it's all still driving. Same rules still apply, just a bigger vehicle. I had to parallel park and the "landmarks" we're still the same. Still let the yellow line disappear under your front left bumper, steering is the same just probably tighter depending on the rig.

Good luck!!

I took it almost 2 weeks ago. It was not hard at all. Just very BORING! But I did payed attention cause it does make you drive safe. As for the test. The test it self was not hard.

Remember the 'cushion of safety' is your friend.

Welcome to the city!

Denny

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.