Wow Dwayne, we know you have firemonkey issues but what I find more concerning is your open invitation to "violate me".... Did you by chance mean find you in violation? Or were you wanting something else...... Weird pararescumen ninjas these days.....

Fireman1037

Depends on the mood...but if I had to be violated for the right to share the story?...Yeah, well, I would need to think about it, but I couldn't instantly say no...

As stated, this is not a HIPAA issue. You do, however, need to look at your company policies and see what they say, if anything, about a scenario like this.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

PS- what IS a HIPPA, anyway? A female hippo? ;-)

yep its HIPAA not Hippa my mistake but it's a mistake everyone makes. Good catch by the EMTCity HIPAA Police but now that we have that mistake caught and prosecuted for the millionth time, let's move on and call this scenario at least the Hipaa trial scenario area dead.

Now on to the discipline area - the chief needs to look at whether he should or should not re-evaluate whether he should discipline this crew for anything that they did that night.

I say that he should just let it go.

If I was the crew and I was disciplined for any thing then I would be fighting it tooth and nail and if my shop is union, I'm calling my union rep and filing a grievance not today not tomorrow but yesterday if there is any way I can do that on the space time continuum.

I did nothing wrong if it was me. But then again it's not me it's someone in Vermont or new hampshire.

But I digress.

Anywho, I think I'm done on this one.

I just want to say thank you for all your input. I also wish to apologize for the Hippa vs. Hipaa. That was an oversight on my part.

Bad Kreamer, Bad Kreamer, Bad Bad Bad, you go to the corner and don't come out till you can spell supercallifragilisticexpialidocious 10 times without spell check.

Bad Kreamer, Bad Kreamer, Bad Bad Bad, you go to the corner and don't come out till you can spell supercallifragilisticexpialidocious 10 times without spell check.

Can I cut and paste what you wrote? It is 2012 after all. :)

theirs no such thing as bad kreamer........As long as it is in my coffee. ;P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.