Happy New Year 2011-2012

Richard B the EMT

Have a Happy New Year, before some miscreant ruins it for the rest of us.

Do rabbits and kangaroos have a "Hoppy" New Year?

Do 1960s "Counter-culturalists" have a "Hippie" New Year?

Wishing all of us easy tours, calls that you don't have to do too much guessing as to causes and treatments, other drivers yielding right of way quickly, zero cases of "Paramedic/EMT/First Responder Shove", mutual respect between EMS field crews and ER crews, and mutual respect between EMS, FD and LEO crews.

• Like 1

Richard, what Utopia are you living in???? ha ha But seriously, I'm off New Years Eve and plan on staying in watching my new 42 inch 3D ready Vizio television and watching Tron, Thor and Other 3D movies with the family all the while eating Cocktail weenies, drinking copious amounts of Barqs Root Beer and chips and dip.

So stay strong my friends in EMS who have to work with the dregs of society and of course patients as well.

Richard, what Utopia are you living in????

Well, here in Queens County, NYC, NY, USA, we have a Utopia Parkway, a few miles inland from where I live in the county. Does that proximity give me any leeway?

As for me and Lady J, we're going on a boat ride, with a dinner included, to watch fireworks somewhere in New York Harbor for New Year's Eve (Guessing they'll be fired off from either Liberty Island, or from Liberty State Park, on the New Jersey side of the river).

easy tours, calls that you don't have to do too much guessing as to causes and treatments, other drivers yielding right of way quickly, zero cases of "Paramedic/EMT/First Responder Shove", mutual respect between EMS field crews and ER crews, and mutual respect between EMS, FD and LEO crews.

And where is all the fun then? Even EMTCity then would be just a good place to learn & rethink things, discuss on a professional level, getting new point of views and ... oh, wait a minute...

Happy New Year!

EDIT: passed my supervisor shift to someone else for (unfortunate) personal reasons, now I'm just covering our volly non-transport responder unit from home with my family, all calm until now. Even the supervisor pager is silent, so my backup has the calm night I wished him to have.

Edited by Bernhard