Hello from Indiana

Spedz

Hey, My name is Mike most people just call me Spedz....Was a ambulance driver/dispatcher at a small private transport company before doing other stuff (also one of my toon names on a game I play) anyway I am starting Classes for EMT-B in Jan. and then I will apply and most likely (at least hopefully will be) starting EMT-P classes hopefully in the fall.unsure.gif The reason I am coming back to EMS is because, Honestly I miss it. I will be 33 when I get my EMT-B ya I know a little later in life then I should be to be just starting out. To be honest I started class when I was a driver/dispatcher but didn't finish it (mostly because the company had a bad rep and I thought all companies was like that and because I was still only in the teens and think I was still growing up). Now that I have found out that that was just one company and I shouldn't judge all companies and the like by them I am getting back into it (and yes I have known that for a while just didn't have the ability til now to get back into it). I have always liked the emergency services and greatly miss it. Ok now the good stuff I am engaged to be married (Her name is Holly shes wonderful) we have a 8 month old son named Joshua-Royce (yes that is his real first name rofl.gif) and as far as hobbies I am a Ham radio Operator, a complete Computer nerd, and WOW player. Think thats about it think I have rambled on enough...

Spedz

Welcome to the City! Jump right on in. The water is fine!

Might I suggest you lose the word "hopefully" in your post? A list of goals can't be accomplished with "hopefully" in the mix. And, if you miss the goal, you just reset! :D

Congrats on the engagement and baby. Looks like you have your hands full!

Toni

aka - 45 when I got my Paramedic...so let's talk about "a little later in life" grin...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.