Change for less than a Dollar ?

tniuqs

if only Uverse internet didn't keep buffering. Damn 3mbps download speeds.

I jsut got the whole thing viewed. It sort of justifies to myself every time I help someone who I consider a bum or begger.

I don't expect anything in return for the 5 or 10 bucks I'll give or just the change in my pocket. I don't plan on changing my behaviour.

I will usually give a dollar or two to someone on the corner or I've even gone so far as to head to the nearest mcdonalds or burger king and buy a meal for the person on the corner.

When someone has will work for food on their sign, has anyone here ever taken them up on their offer on the sign and had them come do work at your house or do you just give money?

Great video ! I used to judge the homeless, but in this economy you can't do that anymore, many of the homeless are there from foreclosure, not from drugs/alcohol. But no, I never give money to the ones standing on the street corner with the "will work for food sign" as you can tell by their appearance that they are not truly homeless (clean face/hands, hair neatly trimmed, good shoes on, and not emmaciated).

• Like 1

Great video !

Thanks.

I used to judge the homeless, but in this economy you can't do that anymore, many of the homeless are there from foreclosure, not from drugs/alcohol.

Therefore logically: Drugs and alcohol abuse are not problems closely associated with poverty ? And no adolescents run away from home because of this ?

But no, I never give money to the ones standing on the street corner with the "will work for food sign" as you can tell by their appearance that they are not truly homeless (clean face/hands, hair neatly trimmed, good shoes on, and not emmaciated).

I see you judge people based on cleanliness

I am giving you a green rep for your comments just to keep this thread in the top 10, btw this is not about Christmas time or anything religious in my purview its about humanity.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/index.htm

Maybe follow this link to a CNN Everyday Hero awards night and I double dog dare you to guess what charity I supported.

here's a hint:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/25/rachel-beckwith-9-dies-in_n_909295.html