EMT Instructor from Alaska! Hi everyone :)

EMT Instructor gal

Welcome to the City gal...What is your level of certification?

Jump right in..we can always use a new opinion. It's not always warm and cuddly, but it's always worthwhile...or almost always.

I look forward to your thoughts....Dw

Dwayne

Here we have EMT-1 EMT-2 EMT-3 the paramedic. I work for a fire department and was a paramedic, but realized I love teaching so I teach high school kids at a technical prep school.. They get hands on experience while in high school to really see the industry and determine if it's a career they want to persue. Completion of the course gets them high school credit in science, college credit and they can test out for EMT-1 if 18 :) it's really neat! I love Alaska and have lived here all 25 years of life! I'm a baby! :-)

Yeah AK I bet your ass is boiling now compared to Alaska, friend of mine moved from Juneau to Phoenix, poor bastard melted ....

I seem to remember a bloke down this way from up your way ... gosh i just got myself all confused now, i never was good at directions :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.