HOWDY

DFIB

Hello everyone. I will be begining clinicals to finish EMTB and move on to national registry exam soon after. It is good to find a forum for EMS providers. My name is Grady and I am studying in Texas although I will be working outside the continental US. I hope to be able to stay in contactwith US providers to kinda stay in the "know". I think EMS world will help.

Hi Grady! I'm also from Texas. Gotta love it! :-)

I'm curious, do you already have work lined out, my curiosity is because I am currently exploring the idea of working overseas/offshore and all the companies I've looked at require experience at the paramedic level....What company are you going with? Thanks!

Paramedic??? online...I'm pretty sure that wont happen. There are triple the amount of clincals and class time to go from a basic EMT to a paramedic. You're best bet might be going to school for Emergency Services Management if your goal is to truly help initiate change to the infrastructure and maybe implement change to the levels of EMT through education. Just a thought

Paramedic??? online...I'm pretty sure that wont happen. There are triple the amount of clincals and class time to go from a basic EMT to a paramedic. You're best bet might be going to school for Emergency Services Management if your goal is to truly help initiate change to the infrastructure and maybe implement change to the levels of EMT through education. Just a thought

For the record, only the didactic portion of the class is online. One will still have clinicals and EMS ride outs to accomplish in person.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.