Osama bin laden dead!?

BushyFromOz

If this is true it's about damn time.

The US Big cheeze is apparently going to do some kind of televised appearence, the news outlets are going nuts here

CBS is apparently the source.

The US Big cheeze is apparently going to do some kind of televised appearence, the news outlets are going nuts here

CBS is apparently the source.

Was killed in islamabad in a mansion by a drone strike last week, his body has been recovered and supposedly confirmed by the white house.

ABC news is going nuts!

Edited by BushyFromOz

If he was killed in Islamabad the Pakistanis will have some serious explaining to do. He can't have been there without the Pakistani government knowing about it.

Yeah, im sure there will be more problems caused by this than issues solved, at least in the short term.

Osama according to Fox, abc, cbs, nbc, pbs, Associated press is dead.

He was killed outside Islamabad, Pakistan (pakistan has some explaining to do).

With his death, I am dreading flying this week.

Did anyone catch that today was the start of the big Al Quada(spelling sorry) offensive. There is no way they were not in the dark about his death. I can't imagine that his death was a secret to Al Quaeda.

We need to really really be vigilent. Although this is wonderful news to America, this bodes very very badly for us outside the States.

I think we can look for more bloodshed in the coming week or two.

Damn, i wish i had something better than streaming sky news from the web to watch obama's address.

The current commentary is quite boring, i know its off the cuff but theres not a lot of substance in the coverage.

5 bucks says donald trump says he could have done it better and sooner.

Interestingly, ive just seen footage of hundreds of people chanting in front of the whitehouse, its a pretty awesome sight, wouldn't happen here i dont think!

Edited by BushyFromOz

With his death, I am dreading flying this week.

Get some of those pairs of underwear that are made to look like they have skidmarks. That should be fun for the TSA dude.