Please give your comments.........

3Canz

Do you think the new warning system is doing more harm than good?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Hmmm don't know if I should be offended or not.. I'll choose not to. So, I'll just state this... I've been here for months (possibly more than a year)... I have posted many times on this site. I just think that we have gotten a bit too easily offended. Once again, if you're not doing anything that warrants a warning, then you have nothing to be concerned about. I don't really care if it's a warning system or a moderator... I just know that what we have done in the past here hasn't really solved the problem(s). I'm all about Freedom of Speech, I think however; that sometimes it is pushed too far in these forums. It would be unfortunate to see the site go away because of the types of postings. Just my 1.98.

Actually, something was suggested months ago to the admin in terms of warning those who were causing problems here and that was to have more than 1 moderator calling the shots....Moderators who are actual participating members with the forum and chat room....Admin never implemented the idea for whatever reason.......So, we were left with self-moderation which worked out just fine until the complainers couldn't see that the people here who cause problems are not welcome and the regular members take care of it pretty quick....

Those of you who haven't been here that long or who haven't participated to the extent of being in the chat room for hours almost every single night on end and reading each and every post wouldn't know the history here now would you?

Once again, if you're not doing anything that warrants a warning, then you have nothing to be concerned about. I don't really care if it's a warning system or a moderator... I just know that what we have done in the past here hasn't really solved the problem(s).

You could not have said it better. When there was no system in place, people complained, now that there is a system in place... well you know.

People want to self-moderate, the blue button is there for that. I know I will not please everyone, but holding people to the rules of the site will help keep this site growing in the right direction.

I have locked this thread. If anyone wished to discuss this with me via PM you are welcome to do so.