Tribal Hollywood Advertisements

DwayneEMTP

Hey all,

I don't know if this is going to be seen as SPAM or not, but I hope not.

I have been seeing the tribal Hollywood ads on EMT City and I'm actually pretty happy about that. My first exposure to them was in Afghanistan when Babs sent me a necklace from them for our 23rd anniversary. When I first saw that box I thought, "yeah, we must really have gone off into the ditch. She knows I don't wear jewelry!" But the necklace was heavy...and made really, really well! I've been polishing it for three years now, and it shines up beautifully and is still tight and....well, I love it. I truly can't leave for work without it without feeling really awkward.

For Christmas I got her a set of puzzle pieces. They intend them to be used for lovers signs, though puzzle pieces are also the accepted sign for autism, like pink is for breast cancer, so I got double duty for them...grin. When they came they were heavy, high quality stainless steel, beautiful. As every time that I've/we've ordered from them we've been surprised to get so much more than we'd hoped for.

In this day and age if I order from online except from well established places like Amazon or such I've come to accept that I've just donated my money. But I can truly say that I would not sell any of the jewelry that we've purchased from Tribal Hollywood for twice what I've paid for it. The pieces were bought in love, and I'm convinced that they will still be displaying that love long after I'm dead and gone.

Just to be clear. I've no association with Tribal Hollywood other than being a satisfied customer.

Honest to God folks. If you want dollar for dollar a good deal, this is the place to do it.

Dwayne

Perhaps you might post a link, that the rest of us can check it out, and form our own opinions?

Heh...I posted that last night during a party with a bunch of medics after a couple of adult beverages and we got to talking about this place. Though if I posted it today it would likely be much shorter and to the point, the testimonial still stands. :-)

http://www.tribalhollywood.com/

Dorky post I know, as I'm not a big jewelry guy, but I find the older I get, and the more I am forced to pay premium prices for crap that when I find a good deal I want to run around telling everybody!

Have a great day...

Dwayne