Grey cup Sunday

PCP

Today is Grey Cup Sunday Montreal against Saskatchewan anybody care to take a guess at what the score is going to be or who is going to win?

My guess is going to be Saskatchewan 24 to 17

Saakatchewan 31 Montreal 17

I am watching TSN with 5 hours to gametime, and Montreal is already whining about how SK got the better dressing room, that none of their fans are there, they have so many injuries, blah blah blah..... it appears they are already coming up with the excuses for losing...

GO RIDERS!

Saakatchewan 31 Montreal 17

I am watching TSN with 5 hours to gametime, and Montreal is already whining about how SK got the better dressing room, that none of their fans are there, they have so many injuries, blah blah blah..... it appears they are already coming up with the excuses for losing...

GO RIDERS!

Yes, I watching TSN last night as well and they showed the interview with the two players that had been whinning about the locker room conditions and injuries. It is soooo brutal that they feel the need to complain. I guess they are trying to as you mentioned make excuses for losing already!

31 to 17 would be an awesome score lets hope that the score is that high or higher as I want to see Montreal get knocked off their high horse.