What would you do...

tcripp

I agree with paramagics assessment and management plan, it is the kind of call that the crews out in the sticks would be asking for helimed or Military/HMCG air for to fly them to the PCI centre ( and if it;s helimed they can fly to the roof of the PCI centre - i don't think the pad will take a sea king / merlin / s92 though based on weight)

I agree with paramagics assessment and management plan, it is the kind of call that the crews out in the sticks would be asking for helimed or Military/HMCG air for to fly them to the PCI centre ( and if it;s helimed they can fly to the roof of the PCI centre - i don't think the pad will take a sea king / merlin / s92 though based on weight)

The scenario states that weather won't allow for air transport. Your only option is ground.

The title was Right Side MI, What would you do... Well, if it's me, I'd call 9-1-1. However, out here in the sticks. I'd likely fly them to a hospital that could treat them, rather than have them wait it out at the nearest band-aid ER so they can be transferred later on.

Oops. I thought those who sat here were 9-1-1. I hope I didn't offend.

The scenario states that weather won't allow for air transport. Your only option is ground.

won't allow helimed to fly in a operating to VFR 1 pilot + two Aircrew trained flight medics MD900 / EC135?

or

won't allow a 2pilot + radar op + winchman S61, S92 or AW101 to fly under IFR with NVG and a nitesun ? one advantage of the Uk being 'long and thin' is that the landmass is double covered not only by Helimed but by the HMCG / military SAR aircraft as well

won't allow helimed to fly in a operating to VFR 1 pilot + two Aircrew trained flight medics MD900 / EC135?

or

won't allow a 2pilot + radar op + winchman S61, S92 or AW101 to fly under IFR with NVG and a nitesun ? one advantage of the Uk being 'long and thin' is that the landmass is double covered not only by Helimed but by the HMCG / military SAR aircraft as well

For whatever reason, air transport is unavailable. I want to see how you handle it en route with the limitations given.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.