A challenge to your artistic abilities....

DwayneEMTP

Stumbled onto this this morning and thought, "Hey! We have some very creative people at the City, maybe they would like to do this!"

The 'shave your beaver' game

So, the deal is this, you shave, wax and/or dye your beaver in the most creative way possible, and then show it to all of your friends! Awesome concept, right?

Now, don't be nervous. I know that some of you probably have a shaved beaver hidden away somewhere that you've been hesitant to show, afraid that perhaps your beaver isn't as creative, or stylish, or looking as young and hip as some others. Others may have already shown their beavers to the world but feel a need to start fresh and then show them only to their friends at the City. Either way, here is your chance to shine.

And the best part? If you've made some mistakes, perhaps gone overboard and done things to your beaver that you wish you could take back? Just click, 'reset' and you'll have a brand spanking new beaver to play with! Ahhh...it's a great time to be alive!

So, don't be afraid to play with it, take your time, poke and prod until you've gotten it Juuussst right, and when you're convinced that you have the hottest beaver at the City, post the link here and we'll be happy to take a look and give you our opinion!

Just follow the link above, go to the 'games' tab, and click on the shaver your beaver button. The rest is rudimentary.

See you in the pond!

Dwayne

Edited by DwayneEMTP

Try as I might in the past 2 minutes, I cannot find any pictures of a actual shaved beaver. Not that type of shaved beaver anyway

I did find this safe for all ages picture

Edited by Ruffems

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.