AK does the Happy Dance!

akflightmedic

Yay for me! I finally have opened my private medical clinic in Afghanistan. I have several contracts, have seen several patients in 2 days time and am negotiating several more contracts and have two bids being currently worked on. Some more of my staff arrive tomorrow and then my brother arrives next week. Been a long time a coming, but here it is, here I am...fail or succeed...I gave it my all!!!

Sorry to anyone who doesn't care or is not interested but I have been working on developing and launching this project for over 18 months. It is no easy feat securing venture capital, jumping through government red tape, ensuring compliance with all safety codes/regulations, hiring staff, etc so I am glad to have survived all these headaches and am patting myself on the back!!

To those who knew and were supporting me during this project, I thank you and now the journey really begins...

I just want to say how very proud I am of you for sticking to it and following your dreams. So many people in today's fast world do not have the time or endurance to accomplish such an awesome adventure as the one you have created for not only you, but for all the lucky persons who lives you will ultimately change. You are a great person and I wish for only the best for you!