I'm back

LittleFirecracker

WHAT! Things have changed. You didn't used to have to pay to chat and now you do. I have lost my job and have no financial income coming in and this is when it's the crucial time that I need someone to chat with and you have to pay to chat. NUTS. I can pay a phychologist if I had the money. This is probably why I have not come back because I new that there would be a cost. You know God never decides to charge us for talking to him. Just think about that. If you are charging for people to talk, then you have lost your faith that God will meet all your needs(bills) in His time. I would like to stay here and chat was my most important thing, but if it's gonna cost me anything I don't think I will be coming back. I'll miss yall.

Dina Krasny

You know, Rant aside I cannot believe God is allowing all this bad stuff to happen to Ms. Krasny. He's a terrible God I guess

But seriously, God is free to talk with, all you have to do is sit down in a quiet place and talk to him. That's a freebie, get it.

Plus, the last couple times I was looking there was nobody in chat.

One other thing, At the bottom of the screen is a Who's Online. I can click on whoever is online and begin chatting with them. Simple and the best thing is that this is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure chat has a charge but to chat between two people Like I do quite a bit with Spenac is totally and completely free.

Don't go but if you do, I'm sure not going to miss you because well to tell you the truth, I didn't realize you were gone.

Don't go but if you do, I'm sure not going to miss you because well to tell you the truth, I didn't realize you were gone.

Holy shit! (no pun intended) that is brutal Ruffster! (Funny as hell, but really brutal none the less. You better repent brother....)

But truly Dina. I'm guessing you won't see it, but there is actually a lot of kindness and good advice in this thread. As long as you continue to justify silly behavior, to make excuses as to why not you, but God, is responsible for your poor conditions, nothing significant is likely to change. People commonly need to villianize others so that they can see the line between us (the good guys) and them, (the bad guys.) Admin is not responsible for the fact that you won't/can't pay for chat, you are. You can afford a computer, and I'm guessing that you're not logging in from a cardboard box, so at least be honest and admit that it pisses you off that you can't have everything you want for free, not that you're being victimized by a few dollars for a chat room that seems pretty dead anyway.

I wish for you to be healthy, and happy, and mentally sound, but I don't see any of those things happening until you begin to take responsibility for your own actions.

Dwayne

They always come back, never fails.

I remember all too well the insanity of LFC. Sometimes wish some people would stay gone, but then again we would not have any drama or fresh drama. Who is going to show up next...Vent????

Dust?

Wasn't going to but now I will rant. It aggravates the heck out of me when people blame God for the bad they are facing when in fact often you can look and see how you or another human caused your bad state. Heck when I was broke it wasn't God punishing me it was I was stupid with money when I had it. When those babies died in the car wreck it was not God needing another angel that caused their death it was the parents not properly securing them because they did not want to take the time or hear the baby cry. In reality most of the time those blaming God for something bad are just trying to avoid accepting responsibility for their mistakes.

Rant done for now.

• Like 2

I wasn't meaning to be funny but honest.

I don't remember this person so how can I be upset that they are gone again?

Honestly, I don't remember many on this forum who have left. Some I truly miss. But there a shitload of members on this site. I don't remember 99% of them because some sign up and then never post.

But I wasn't trying to be mean with my comment, but honest.

Plus, aren't you the one who keeps saying that this forum has gone back to the "touchy feely" thing?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.