airport security and enhanced screenings

Just Plain Ruff

The only threat at the airport, and at the supermarket, drycleanr, your house ... you know, pretty much everywhere is the New World Order

Ugly knows where its at pssst hey Rothschild, up yours!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shiftyninja:

great time to go turn the genny on now.

It's really a conspiracy among the pregnant and old folks of this country that they will bring the USA To it's knees.

Beware the elderly man with the missing pinky finger.

Now the pregnant woman may not be pregnant. They have got women at the border acting pregnant that turned out to have a stash of dope strapped on instead.

And even on cops we have seen granny actually hiding the dope as the gangs figure no one would suspect her.

Sadly nowadays we need to consider the Israeli approach to aircraft security.

I have to agree, the insanity of the "regulations" for travel by air are just that.

The Israelis have it figured out they do staged "observations" of possible suspects background checks +++

Two other observations:

1- Was awaiting in line to go through security when a women in her 80s was mentally accosted by "security experts" that did NOT have a good grip of the English language (yup another topic) She was stopped because she had more than 100 mls of "denture cleaning paste" now very embarrassed and quite pissed off, so she squeezed out half the tube into one of those gray change trays asking if that was less than 100 mls now ? This much to the amusement of an RCMP officer and myself standing watching the idiotic actions of the security experts .. we both stood their laughing and the look on the faces of the crowd, who were also very amused / annoyed at the delay, but now clapping.

2- My best friend who has a "concealed carry permit" well he is a Captain with a Major Airline and was the Kanadian equivalent an Air Marshall in a past life,(shush) he got busted by "security experts" and not because he had a handgun in his bag with appropriate documentation, but busted and had his nail clippers were in his overnight bag, then removed while he just shook his head in utter disbelief. He WAS the f*******g Captain .. like with 4 bars on his uniform too. Just what was he going to do hijack his OWN aircraft ? Besides the fact that this friend also has a "crash axe" clipped behind the left seat. I wish any terrorist a hearty "good luck" if they walk uninvited into his cabin .... !

Yup the regulations of air transport are beyond rational thought process these days, water bottles, toothpaste, or a jar of peanut butter +++ at the Edmonton International they have a glass viewing cabinet of all things restricted .. the situational irony is that NONE of these confiscated / displayed items are dangerous in any way shape or form, proof positive to my way of thinking that harassment of passengers does exist based on rules that are simply idiotic.

Personally I believe they should do "racial" profiling, just look to the last fool trying to blow up his underwear going into Detroit with possible "undetectable" binary explosives.

HE was from a known terrorist country.

He affiliated with an extremist Muslim group.

He had ONE way ticket, purchased by ANOTHER party, purchased within ONE day prior to flight departure.

He and had NO farking PASSPORT on an INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT out of Heathrow ... WTF?

So good job "travel security experts" I sure feel safe having handicapped folks getting their wheel chairs searched, busting granny, and the Pilots getting strip searched ... <insert sheesh>

cheers

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.