American, terrorist? Lose citizenship!

FireMedic65

After initial publication in the 1970s, has there been any updating of "The Anarchist's Cookbook"? Someone stole my copy.

Mine's in the office, right behind the booby-trapped door. Uh, wait a minute....guess I shouldn't have mentioned the part about the booby-trapped door, hey?

Mine's in the office, right behind the booby-trapped door. Uh, wait a minute....guess I shouldn't have mentioned the part about the booby-trapped door, hey?

Does anybody still use booby traped doors anymore? I'll just wait in this office for you...

BOOM!

Freaky coincidence: I went back to this string off an E-mail notification of someone else had posted, and the next e-mail I opened was an unsolicited ad for laboratory test tubes, beakers, and other lab glassware!

Edited by Richard B the EMT

BOOM!

Freaky coincidence: I went back to this string off an E-mail notification of someone else had posted, and the next e-mail I opened was an unsolicited ad for laboratory test tubes, beakers, and other lab glassware!

I guess Meth Labs Я Us® is looking to recruit new customers!

I just searched for "How to make a homemade nuclear bomb" and I still haven't been arrested.

That's because they're waiting to find out who your associates are, so they can take them down too.

Thanks for nothing!