Kaisu AKA CrapMagnet's Gmail has been hacked!

DwayneEMTP

It's been a week since I was hacked and have yet to hear from FB on this. I'm thinking they have a potential lawsuit on their hands and are trying to figure out how to limit their liability. If someone can show that FB had inadequate security measures in place, they will be in big trouble.

If you search their security FAQ's they have a section on this very issue, they have step by step directions on what to do if your account has been compromised, and even mention that your email account will also be affected, so it's clear they have been aware of the problem for some time now.

Let me know if you hear anything, and I'll do the same for you.

There is no lawsuit in the making. There's no standing. The privace policy spells it o ut pretty well and I'm not going to post FB's privacy policy but there is a way to opt out.

For every person who has said they've been hacked I will bet that you clicked on something that you didn't realize you clicked on. Have those of you who have been duped(so to speak), accepted an invitation or a application like farmtown, farmville, castleage or whatever other apps are on there? If you have then you have put your information out there for those unsavory like people to pounce on and go to town.

I'm not saying that any of you did that but I've been on facebook since their inception and have never been hacked. I wonder why? It could be that I don't click on every link that I get in a notifications from facebook. I only play castleage on facebook and have stopped playing farmtown.

What most people have been hacked by is those surveys and similar items that many people seem to go to and answer questions about their interests and likes etc etc etc.

Don't accept any link from anyone on facebook. Do a search if you want to play their game or answer their survey. You never know whom you might become a target of.

Ok guys here's how to change your privace settings in facebook

click on Account at the upper right hand of the screen

click on Privace Settings

From there go to each choice and change your settings.

If you don't change those settings then you are asking for trouble.

The most important settings to change are the Applications and Websites setting.

ok, one other thing

To see all the applications or websits you have ever been to or have ever even accessed on Facebook.

Go to facebook

Click on Account

Click on Application settings

click on the Show drop down

click on each of the drop down items and prepare to be surprised. I was.

Especially take a look at the granted additional permissions item. You will see every item that you have ever given access to your facebook profile.

This is really surprising. For every one of the items in that list, each of them still has access to your profile and I'll bet there are over 25-50 applications on that list.

Very surprising.

be safe and God Speed.