Can't execute me I'm Allergic to the drugs.......

spenac

Allergic to Execution Drugs Legit Excuse  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a legit excuse?

• Yes
    • No
    • Everyone's allergic to the death drugs

This all goes back to Carlin's statement about the death penalty, before we stick the needle into the guy's arm, we swab it... of course we wouldn't want them going to (wherever it is you go after you die) with an infection. The guy threw the hail mary with a second left to go in the fourth quarter, except for him there was pretty sudden death, minus the overtime.

• Like 2

This is as absurd as claiming you're too fat and that the IV attempt is cruel. If that person was having a heart attack and they tried multiple times to start the IV for the meds and the patient was saved then that would be okay. If you have to be stuck, however, multiple times to be executed then it is cruel. Come on, you're being executed because you showed no mercy for your victim(s). Frankly, I think that executions should happen more frequently for more types of crimes and I don't really care how cruel and/or inhumane the process is. Violently rape someone...death. Molest a child....death. Torture a civilian....death. The list goes on and on.

• Like 2

A cross reference, here, to the NAEMT (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians) stating an agency policy of not having EMT-Bs or EMT-Ps be involved with executions

http://www.emtcity.com/index.php/topic/17744-news-feed-naemt-opposes-ems-participation-in-executions-jemscom/page__p__236734__hl__firing%20squad__fromsearch__1&#entry236734

Many years ago guy was sentenced to hanging. He ate himself fat so they could not hang him. Never understood just get a better rope and hang him. If his head popped off he would still be dead.

If his head popped off he would still be dead.

Because his head "might be popped off his neck", he had a stay of execution under the grounds that it constituted "Cruel and Unusual Punishment". I don't know if he was executed, or if the case is still being heard.

Because his head "might be popped off his neck", he had a stay of execution under the grounds that it constituted "Cruel and Unusual Punishment". I don't know if he was executed, or if the case is still being heard.

That's instant death. How is that cruel?