Ultimate Stupid Warning Label

Was looking at a bottle of Succinylcholine. There was a warning on the bottle in Red letters.

WARNING: Succinylcholine Chloride is a potent drug which may cause respiratory depression. Facilities must be immediately available for artificial respiration.

Anyone see an issue with this?

Yes, I see a major problem. What is this succinylcholine you speak of? :D

I am uneducated about the ways of you foreign devils; we use suxamethonium!

Seriously, no.

That Succinlycholine is a potent drug that may cause respiratory depression. I do know of a nurse who was told to give the medicine to facilitate intubation and she gave it in the X-ray department of the hospital and then went to get the intubation supplies from the ER. (NEW NURSE happened over 15 years ago) She got the intubation supplies but by the time she got back, the patient was Dead.

That Succinlycholine is a potent drug that may cause respiratory depression. I do know of a nurse who was told to give the medicine to facilitate intubation and she gave it in the X-ray department of the hospital and then went to get the intubation supplies from the ER. (NEW NURSE happened over 15 years ago) She got the intubation supplies but by the time she got back, the patient was Dead.

So did she keep her job?? Never know!! Some ppl will keep it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.