Clothing,uniform ,pants mainly

sacemt

I have been looking around for EMT work pants but i really can only find them online,does anyone happen to know where i could go in store and find some i really do not want to order online because finding pants that actually fit is quite hard for me sense im a male size 28,32 any stores that you know of? particularly in california around sacramento, i have tried a few uniform stores like life uniform and uniform advantage but they just carry scrubs and such. Thanks in advance, oh and everyone have a wonderful valentines day.

Address:Blumenthal Uniforms & Equipment

3133 Arden Way

Sacramento, CA 95825

Phone:916-256-3300

The Yellow Pages and/or Google, may be able to help you better than I can, 2800 miles away.

• Like 1

If your employer cannot tell you where to obtain the required uniform, then your employer sucks.

If you are not employed, then you don't need a uniform.

• Like 1

I've had problems in the past also with ordering uniform stuff online, but I have to say I've had some good luck recently with 5.11 Tactical (www.511tactical.com). I like their EMS pants a lot, and I think it is worth the risk of possibly having to return 1 pair one time before you find the right size.

When you check the Yellow Pages for a uniform, seeing you're mostly finding scrubs, try stores that sell Police uniforms. I cannot recommend any stores for you, as you're west coast, and I am east coast.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.