Remember the first time you worked with a straight partner

Just Plain Ruff

When was the first time you worked with an openly straight partner of either sex?

Did you enjoy it?

Did it make your stomach turn?

Where they of different color or nationality and if so how did you deal with it.

I can remember my first time working with a straight male partner. It was so awkward, I mean I had previously only worked with a homosexual male or a bisexual female. I remember having to defend the questions of my co-workers who were stuck working with the lesbos or flaming homos. They all wanted to know, "Dude, what's a straight person like"

I am thinking of leaving EMS because it seems that every partner that I work with is either a straight male or straight female. I miss the days where I could walk into the station house or the ER and know that the person I was going to work with was a flaming liberal homosexual and I was fine with that.

in Homage to Crotchity medic.

Wish I could "Thumbs Up" a moderator - nothing worst than intolerance, so your post may just give someone a little perspective!!

Thanks ITXTME

When was the first time you worked with an openly straight partner of either sex?

Did you enjoy it?

Did it make your stomach turn?

Where they of different color or nationality and if so how did you deal with it.

I can remember my first time working with a straight male partner. It was so awkward, I mean I had previously only worked with a homosexual male or a bisexual female. I remember having to defend the questions of my co-workers who were stuck working with the lesbos or flaming homos. They all wanted to know, "Dude, what's a straight person like"

I am thinking of leaving EMS because it seems that every partner that I work with is either a straight male or straight female. I miss the days where I could walk into the station house or the ER and know that the person I was going to work with was a flaming liberal homosexual and I was fine with that.

in Homage to Crotchity medic.

Wish I could "Thumbs Up" a moderator - nothing worst than intolerance, so your post may just give someone a little perspective!!

First:

Ruffles, I've got two words for you: YOU ROCK!

Second:

ITXTME:

Since we seem to be of 'like minds' I'm submitting this for the both of us:

:beer::punk::thumbsup::beer::punk::thumbsup:

What??

Why even start a thread like this?

You haven't apparantly read the original post I'm referring to which has to do with the first time you worked with a homosexual partner. Read that thread and you will see what I'm referring to.

What??

Why even start a thread like this?

ORiginal thread http://www.emtcity.com/index.php/topic/13867-male-homosexual-partner/