I love you guys....

Kaisu

So many of you have come to my defense with words of encouragement, offers of GOOD advice and general support that I am feeling overwhelmed. I didn't really believe in an internet community before but you have made such a difference to me that I don't have the words to express it.

Thank you from the bottom of my tiny black heart.

• Like 3

Well, I didn't offer any advice. It's easy for me to do when it's a patient's life at risk. Not so much when it's your career at stake. But I think you know that I do care, and I hope this situation resolves itself painlessly and positively. You are absolutely a credit to this profession, and anyone who doesn't recognise that is an idiot.

• Like 3

Kaisu,

The only posts I've ever seen from you are to educate the unknowing, agree or disagree about a topic ...and some 'joking around'; none of them could be considered a violation of HIPAA.

I would have to echo the sentiments stated by others; this appears to be a childish attempt to drag your good name through the mud. I would lay low, watch what I post and get a lawyer.

Somewhere along the line, I would imagine that your accusers wiil have to actually 'put up or shut up' and either show you the 'evidence' against you, or let the whole thing drop.

My best wishes for a speedy resolution that culminates in your vindication.

LS

I'm not really sure what the controversy is, apparently something to do with these forums? Either way, you've been awesome towards me and helped me out, and extrapolating that out I'm sure your a great medic too. I concur with your observation that for an internet forum, this place is surprisingly supportive. Best of luck!