Charity sales for Dylan

DwayneEMTP

Hey all,

Dylan's class is selling charity stuff as part of one of the autistism "life skills" programs provided to him at his school.

Part of the money raised goes to help support his special needs program, and others like it. Plus, if he meets certain goals he gets prizes of course.. smile.gif

No pressure, as I know many of you have kids doing the same kinds of things and a person can go broke buying candy bars, popcorn, magazines and such, but if you'd like to participate you can do so at the link below.

www.abcfundraisinginc.com/store/brochures.php?sID=har6657

Thanks guys...have a great day.

Dwayne

I am very disappointed as I did not see any Yeti snacks, personal grooming kits, or hair removal systems...sigh.

Regardless, I placed my order and the smell nice candles and picture frame should be at my home waiting on me soon!!

I am very disappointed as I did not see any Yeti snacks, personal grooming kits, or hair removal systems...sigh.

Regardless, I placed my order and the smell nice candles and picture frame should be at my home waiting on me soon!!

Thanks a million Yeti...That's cool as hell.

When you get stateside next lets try and get together and spread a little hate and discontent? No Yeti snacks on Dylan's site, but I happen to know a few things that at least one of them likes...

I know, Canon City isn't as cool as going to a Filipino she male bar, but we'll do the best we can! :-)

Thanks again brother...be safe.

Dwayne