hidden posts?

Just Plain Ruff

Is anyone else getting these messages when they click on a post

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by JET EMT . View it anyway?

Admin, any idea why I'm getting these messages.

• Like 1

Is anyone else getting these messages when they click on a post

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by JET EMT . View it anyway?

Admin, any idea why I'm getting these messages.

Not happening to me. Happens when you click on anything or just JET EMT's posts?

Go to the settings where your profile pic is at and unignore him....

I some how ignored my posts and that is what i had to do not sure how I did it but I found out how to fix it.

When I opened this thread I got three messages that say I am ignoring each person who has replied to this thread.

It even says that I am ignoring posts by ME

I went to my settings, looked at my ignore list and it's empty.

the only way to see each reply is to go and change the threshold seen below. I don't want to have to change the threshold each time I log in.

Edited by Ruffems
  • Like 1

When I opened this thread I got three messages that say I am ignoring each person who has replied to this thread.

the only way to see each reply is to go and change the threshold seen below. I don't want to have to change the threshold each time I log in.

I am just glad I am not the only one that is ignoring themselves thanks ruff you are a true friend, I am not sure about the other problem all I was go into manage ignored users and reset myself.

I am just glad I am not the only one that is ignoring themselves thanks ruff you are a true friend, I am not sure about the other problem all I was go into manage ignored users and reset myself.