off-road in nevada

ceejay2005

Well im lookin in to buying a 250 dirt bike and putting a dual sport kit and dot supermoto tires on it to ride back and forth to work to beat the gas prices and i was wondering if any one knows how i would have to register it? i will be buying it brand new and it dose not come with a title but it dose come with a certificat of origen but on that it says for off road use only im kinda confused? how dose that work i know it can be done buty how? thank you for taking your tim to help me out.

nevada tours

Not sure why you would want to buy a dirt bike and change the tires. There are bikes that are classified as enduro that can be used off-road as well as on the street. I have a Kawasaki 600 enduro and I register it just like I would a regular motorcycle.

Something to look into.

HTH

Chris

As one who has not piloted a cycle from 1972, as I understand the wording "Off Road", it means the machine is not intended to be used on "a public thoroughfare", I E, the streets, but is for use in fields, meadows, forests, and other places that are not paved, where you'd meet up with Bambi and friends.