Lost EMT card

While out in the field for annual training for the national guard, a friend of mine lost her EMT card. I didn't know where she could go to get a new one, so I was wondering if anyone here knew where to get one. Any help would be great!

Describe EMT card? Are you talking about your state license or the National Card... here in Florida I have two: one from Florida department of health, and one from NREMT I would go to their sites....

You don't mention whether it is state or national registry, but either way, you can call and provide your info and most will send you a duplicate card for a nominal fee. I lost both my state and national registry card two years ago when my wallet was stolen and had no problem getting duplicates of the cards. Hardest duplicate to get ironically was my PHTLS card ! Anyhow, they will have all your info on file so you should have no trouble just contacting the state board and NR either one and getting a duplicate. I think the charge for my state was $25 and it was same for NR. Good luck !

If she's in Texas, as you appear to be; Email, and ask for a new one.

Texas Office of EMS Certification & Licensure

Or.. Fill out this form, put a check/MO with it, and mail it to them for replacement of the card.

State Card Replacement Form

NREMT Card Replacement

Edited by 4c6

I checked our lost and found sorry couldn't find it...I bet some dope threw it out the ambulance window when they found it on the floor...

lolol

You usually get a 60-90 day window if the cert is expired before ahving to retake the exam/class. If they were on Military orders they just need to get a copy of the orders and the fees are usually waived and 60-90 day time period waived. When I was on active duty (pre-computer retesting) the expiration was waived until I returned then I had 60 days to take the re-test.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.