Looking for Israeli EMS Contacts

BEorP

Hey everyone,

I know that we have had a few members from Israel, but I can't seem to find any of their posts at this point. If anyone can find their info or has contacts in Israeli EMS, could you please PM me? It looks like I will be traveling there in a few weeks as part of a research project.

Thanks!

Try e-mail to embassy. They might know someone. Look up the Hospitals, call them, when I was there back in 85-86 their lifeflight helicoptors were loaded with all the best equipement. Vents on

helicopters- ect ect. Military helos had the all the good stuff long before our military had it. Of course they also had chicken wire over the bus windows so no one could chuck a bomb in them.

Be safe. Cheers.

I know that we have had a few members from Israel, but I can't seem to find any of their posts at this point.

I think he wants to meet up with Israeli members of EMT City. The last contact with one I remember was just after several months of Rocket attacks on her settlement had ended, but I don't recall her on line name.

The last contact with one I remember was just after several months of Rocket attacks on her settlement had ended, but I don't recall her on line name.

It was Asy. But I have misplaced her e-mail address, and she hasn't logged in here since last November.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

I know that we have had a few members from Israel, but I can't seem to find any of their posts at this point. If anyone can find their info or has contacts in Israeli EMS, could you please PM me? It looks like I will be traveling there in a few weeks as part of a research project.

Thanks!

Hi there.

I'm an EMT from Israel.

Located in the north of israel, in Nazareth station.

This station is not big but well main station in the whole area.

Edited by danimanusis

Hi there.

I'm an EMT from Israel.

Located in the north of israel, in Nazareth station.

This station is not big but well main station in the whole area.

Greetings from Canada ...

I have asy's personal contact but no response since January ... I do miss my friend, I hope she and her family are safe.

cheers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.