AK Was Arrested!

FireMedic65

LMAO

Seems like he was harmless, but clearly the guy needs a stay at the laughing academy for awhile.

As far as being threatening or menacing- that's a pretty subjective thing. I guess it depends on what the guy said to people. Simply sitting there, wearing that bathing suit is certainly weird, but it doesn't seem to rise to the level of criminal behavior.

Gawd knows if we locked up all the people around here that are half a bubble off, the jails wouldn't have room for anyone else, (nor would there be anyone left to do prehospital care...)

Sounds like someone is a cross-dresser who doesn't really seem to understand the line between enjoying one's getup and harassing those around him... I wonder if he approached women specifically? Or if he approached men as well?

Really strange. I don't really think he committed any crime, to be honest, but the behavior is really strange and to me smacks of something a fledgling sex offender might do...

Hm. I wonder if we'll get more info on that.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

First off...WOW. I'd say that definitely falls into the catagories of wierd, bizarre, and creepy, however I'm not quite sure where the criminal charges are stemming from, because as mentioned several times already, if wierd, bizarre, and creepy were crimes, we'd need to massively overhall the prison systems to make them much bigger. The only reason I can think of for the charges is because A:) it seems like he was going out solely for the purpose of harrassing people, and B:) the cops were grasping at straws for what to charge him with.

w

It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again!

Hehehe...

Edited by Dustdevil

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.