Accelerated training a problem? Don't open if flying.

spenac

Next week I'm enrolled in brain surgery for dummys so I will be able to play with gray matter. COOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear insurance companys will make people choose EMS brain surgeons as we are cheaper. I just don't know why the class is so long, hope I can stay awake the whole 8 hours.

Don't worry about staying awake. Once you have seen one piece of gray matter you have seen them all. If you cut in enough places, eventually you cut the right part. If you make a mistake or the pt starts going downhill, don't sweat it. You didn't learn how to deal with it in your cert class so it must not be important.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Embry Riddle is the Harvard of aviation. Every bit as respected as the Air Force Academy.

If I had it all to do over again, that's probably where I would want to go right out of high school.

ERAU is highly respected as is UND - both where I have friends doing the pilot/ATCS degrees. They are a little bit spoiled but they pay hideous amounts of money for it like $20 grand a year although I hear in the US that is not uncommon (my entire Bachelors degree cost me about $12,000)

Next week I'm enrolled in brain surgery for dummys so I will be able to play with gray matter. COOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear insurance companys will make people choose EMS brain surgeons as we are cheaper. I just don't know why the class is so long, hope I can stay awake the whole 8 hours.

If it makes you feel better about it, surgeons aren't real doctors anyways. Why else isn't a surgeon called a doctor?

Next week I'm enrolled in brain surgery for dummys so I will be able to play with gray matter.

I considered that class, but you have to supply your own cordless drill. How can anyone afford that on a paramedic's salary?

I considered that class, but you have to supply your own cordless drill. How can anyone afford that on a paramedic's salary?

I picked up a whole set tof cordless power tools for under $200.00

Say what you will about Black & Decker, but the 24v Fire Storm line seems to be pretty much indestructable....

100_1213.jpg

I picked up a whole set tof cordless power tools for under $200.00

Say what you will about Black & Decker, but the 24v Fire Storm line seems to be pretty much indestructable....

100_1213.jpg

It looks like you are taking the 3 hour ortho cert course.

But at least they practice medicine unlike D.O.'s. :gun:

:P

Meh, we're actually like super doctors with the use of our manipulative techniques. Plus KCOM is harboring a robot A.T. Still that will some day lead the DOs to dominate the MDs.